submission form students
THE IOM CA
Migrants: An Invisible Force in Central Asia
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry is only open to those who are from eighteen years (18) to twenty-six (26) years old for the University Students category. There is no age limit for Professional Artists.
- Entry is only open to Central Asia citizens residing in Central Asia (permanent residents of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Tukrmenistan and Uzbekistan) .
- Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission. Entrants are eligible to win one prize only.
- The entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
- The entrant expressly declares that he or she is not violating any third-party rights by submitting the photographs to IOM CA for the purpose of participating in the IOM CA PhotoStory Project
- Entrants must own all rights to any photographs submitted to the IOM CA PhotoStory Project.
- IOM CA reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, citizenship and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the IOM CA to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- IOM CA does not collect any personal information in this project. All information provided will be held securely and will only be used for the purpose for which it was submitted. All entrants will be informed that their submission was received. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by IOM CA on email.
- Copyright of all photographs submitted for the IOM CA PhotoStory Project remains with the respective entrants.
- Each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to IOM CA to feature any or all of the submitted photographs in any material connected to the promotion of the IOM CA PhotoStory Project (educational or cultural). Photographs submitted for the project will not be used for any other purpose.
- Winning photographs and texts will be reproduced as part of the touring exhibition but may also be used in a series of national and/or international exhibitions and lectures designed to inspire and stimulate dialogue on migration issues.
- IOM CA accepts no liability and provides no indemnity to entrants against claims by a third party for violation of their alleged rights in any photograph submitted for the project. In the event of a claim, the entrant (copyright owner) must reimburse IOM CA for any costs and expenses incurred by IOM CA in defending its case – including any attorney and court fees, as well as any associated damages and penalties.